Saturday, August 19, 2006

doesn't feel like a saturday...

It really doesn't feel like a weekend... I still had to get up and be at the Music Hall at 8:30. Because it rained last night, they had us playing like all morning, and then we went over the post-game routine. We played again in the afternoon until like 3:30 or something like that. Then I got the afternoon off, so I just chilled.
I ordered my books yesterday... That was definately a good thing to do.
so yeah, tonight, the entire trumpet section got together at 7:00 and carpooled like 15 minutes to the brother of the trumpet leader for a section party, there were so many people there... There was a giant bonfire, a 150-ft. slip-n-slide, a trampoline, and since it was somebody's birthday recently, they had rented a soft-serve ice cream machine. There was also a projector with a playstation 2 hooked up to it, so we sat around and watched videos of the Purdue marching band shows from the past 2 years.... that was interesting. So I got back around 11... it was actually a lot of fun. Anyway...

No comments: