Sunday, August 13, 2006

Day #1...

So Here I Am at purdue. Everything is fine here, I'm living the high life compared to most of the students here, especially the other freshmen: I have a Cary Quad Suite, which is probably twice the size of a normal dorm room, plus it attaches to a private bath that's only shared with one other room.
Yesterday, I met some new people: Brett, who lives across the hall from me, Mark, who lives on down the hall, Jimmy, who's my R.A., and Paul, who I haven't really talked to yet. Mark and I played some ping-pong yesterday, but he's definately better than I am he beat me four games to one.
Today is the big day: playing auditions, and I'm really nervous. I think I'm going to go find a church a little bit later. Until then, I guess its breakfast time!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Matt, this is going to be the best four years of your life! I am somewhat envious as I miss those days. Enjoy each moment to its fullest. Keep us informed with this blog, and we look forward to seeing you at TG. Study hard, be good, and have fun.

E&K&I