Monday, August 21, 2006

First Day of Class

Well, my first day of classes went fine. It was long... I had math in the morning, then a big of free time where I posted earlier, then I had to go to a Chem class followed directly by a beginning engineering class. All the classes were a bunch of "What do you expect from this class and what we expect from you yada yada stuff" that you had to listen to. Then I had another big break in the afternoon, I went and scheduled an appointment for my second and final chickenpox vaccine shot. In band today, we got our first charts and we learned how we will make the floating PURDUE letters on the field... I'm in the second U, down near the bottom of the left hand line. So my first time looking at drill charts. Interesting.
Tonight I got some homework done, but pretty much nothing interesting happened today.

No comments: