Thursday, August 24, 2006

All Cleared Up

Okay, evidentally it was just me having the problem. I use Mozilla's Firefox browser, and evidentally, it was just firefox that was making it look like I hadn't updated my blog, and just on my computer. So now I just use IE whenver I want to edit my blog. So everything's fine....
I'm posting this right now because I have a rather large break until Speech class at 2:30, and I have really no homework, so I'm taking advantage of that and updating. Though... nothing really exciting has happened. I did pick up my Math textbook, which came in on Tuesday, so that's good... I have a Calc book of my own now. I also had a Chem lab yesterday, that takes the place of band on Wednesdays. It got out early, though, so I ran down to the marching field so I wouldn't miss much... I actually didn't miss any of the actual new drills that we learned. It was really hot, though, and I sweated up a storm... I was afraid I was going to get dehydrated. I'm going to have to take better care of myself.
Well the week is almost over... one more day of school, and then the weekend.

No comments: